Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hat Box Tags

I have been searching for a China Cabinet that jumps out at me. Since that has not occurred hat boxes are used to store my dishes.  This worked well when I only had two boxes but now that I have four it was hard to remember what was in each box.  While perusing my favorite blog BNOTP I saw she had made cute tags for her office baskets.  Using that as inspiration I made a tag for each hat box.  Now I can tell at a glance where the dishes are stored.

Steps
  • Removed the pink ribbon from the chip board tags. (pink did not go with my décor)
  • Cut out the letters using Wild Card and white vinyl.
  • Affixed letters to tags.
  • Added ribbon to tags
  • Tied tags to appropriate boxes.


Supplies
Vinyl – White (ETSY)
Transfer Tape – (ETSY)
Chip Board Tags – (Michael’s dollar bin)
Ribbon – Black sheer w/ White dots

Tools
Cricut – Wild Card
Cricut Design Studio
Ink Roller
Tweezers
Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment