Tuesday, January 29, 2013

House Remodel - Post #1

Let me just start by saying that I am excited to see how my house will look with a fresh coat of paint and new hardwood floors.  I have been wanting to start this project for a while now, but it looks a lot easier when they do it on HGTV.  The whole house is done in an hour.  My time schedule is going to be somewhat longer....since I am having issues picking out paint and floor colors.

I am starting with the Master Bedroom and Bath.  The bath is coming along great.  The floor has tile but the grout was looking dull. While I was out surfing blogs I found a great post on a product called Grout Refres by Mapei.  From the photos she posted I thought it was worth a try.  And I love how it turned out.  Take a look and let me know what you think.

Before


During

 
 
After
 


No comments:

Post a Comment