Monday, June 15, 2009

Another Project - Ribbon Holder














Another Cheap and Cheerful project has been completed. This ribbon holder was a gift for my FRIEND Judy's birthday.
Supplies:
Cosmetic bag - (Small-Clear) (Wal-Mart)
Long reach round hole punch - (AC Moore)
Ribbon (various craft stores - sale rack)
Binder Ring and chip board tag

Directions:
1- Make a template to make sure the wholes are evenly punched. (e-mail me and I will send you the one I used as a guide).
2- Tape template to bag. Using hole punch punch holes through bag. This works best if you have 4 hands. (I had help with this part from Kelli)
3- Thread ribbon through the holes.
4- Embellish chipboard tag and attached to zipper pull using binder ring.










1 comment:

  1. I love your ideas. This is great! If you have time, I would love to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete